8 cloves garlic, cut into quarters
⅔ c extra-virgin olive oil
3 T balsamic vinegar
3 T red wine vinegar
1 T dark brown sugar
¾ t ea s&p
1. Heat olive oil in skillet on very low heat, add garlic & cook slowly for 8 mins, until just light brown.
2. Remove garlic from oil & set aside.
3. Turn heat under skillet to med-high, add vinegars to oil, cook 1-2 mins.
4. Add brown sugar & let mixture bubble slowly 1 min.
5. Taste for sweet/tart balance, stir in extra brown sugar on balsamic vinegar if needed.
6. Stir in s&p & reserve garlic.
7. Serve warm over salad.