April 30, 2012
Becky Tweedy, Assistant to the President
Make Your Own Compost Tea
Nutritionally rich, organic liquid fertilizer
- Fill a bucket 1/3 full of quality finished compost
- Add water to the top of the bucket
- Let mixture steep for 3 – 4 days; stir now & then
- Strain through cheesecloth or burlap into fresh bucket. Add solids back into garden.
- Dilute remaining liquid with water until it is the color of weak tea.
- For best results, use immediately around root systems or as foliage spray.
Do something to help the Earth today!
For more information go to http://www.homecompostingmadeeasy.com/composttea.html