1/2 cup - sugar
1/2 cup - orange juice (fresh is best)
1 T - orange zest (optional)
1 cup - fruity white wine (or 1/2 cup white grape juice with 1/2 cup of water)
2 cups - blueberries, fresh or frozen
dash - salt
1 cup - whipped cream or plain yogurt fresh mint, chopped
1. Bring sugar, OJ, orange zest, wine or grape juice/water to boil.
2. Add blueberries; cook until they pop & sugar has dissolved.
3. Add dash of salt; remove from heat & cool completely.
4. Puree cooled blueberry mixture. Strain through fine sieve. Chill.
5. Before serving, swirl in whipped cream or yogurt.
6. Garnish with a little chopped fresh mint.