The busyness of the fall is swiftly followed by the buzz of the holidays.
But take a moment to reflect on how you and your team are functioning.
Is your team running on all cylinders? Are you operating with minimal chaos (and drama)? How is everyone’s attitude? How is yours?
- If you have someone whose work is not up to snuff, ask yourself:
- There is a difference. And if they are not ready – you MUST ask yourself: do I have the time and resources to develop them?
- If you have someone who is regressing, ask yourself:
- Or, have they lost interest because they’re under challenged?
- If you have someone whose work is great, but they resist feedback or have a crusty attitude, ask yourself: